Water Customer Service Complaints
In dealing with the San Diego Water Department’s Customer Service Representatives, have you experienced one of the following:• Unprofessional customer service?
• Apathy, rudeness, or disrespect from a representative?• An unclear, confusing explanation from a representative?
• Unreturned phone calls?• Kept on hold for an unreasonable period of time?
• An incorrect meter reading or no meter reading at all?• A broken meter that the Water Department was slow to repair?
• A back bill for which an unreasonable payment plan, or no payment plan was offered?• An estimated bill that overestimates your water and/or sewer usage?
• A mistake on the part of the Water Department for which you were given no compensation or apology?• Your water being shut off and not offered a payment plan for restart of water service?
If you have had one of these, or similar experiences, it is important you let us know so that we can bring these issues to the attention of the Water Department on your behalf.Call us at 619-696-6966, or complete a Request for Assistance form.